Saturday, May 5, 2012

Junior High is almost over

It's weird to think back to the end of eighth grade when I was trying out for rhapsody how nervous I was, and then helping out with the try outs this year and seeing how nervous they all were during their try outs. Is that how I was? Junior High has helped me realize who I am and who I want to become so much, I have found myself in these last three years, thank goodness the awkward stage is over. I have decided what I want to do with my life, and it has all happened because of my experiences in Junior High. Through out the past year I have been trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up, and in the middle of the year, I finally realized; I want to be a special needs teacher. There are so many things that inspired this decision, but mostly it was working with the special needs kids at my school and seeing their huge smiles when I encouraged them, or just how excited they were when we played board games. It is going to be sad going into high school and no longer seeing these kids. I have grown to love them so much. They are just the most sweet, adorable, hard working kids ever. Their smiles are the reason I want to help other kids like them.

Ugh. The thing I am so ready for it to end though? The homework. I am so tired of spending everyday of every weekend on homework! If it's not for one of my classes at school, then it is one of my online classes. I am sick of not having time to actually do things that are fun. It is just so ridiculous. I thought that as the school year ended you were supposed to have less homework, not more. The homework that is most stressful though is my online classes- Health, and Computer Tech. It's not like it is hard or anything, I just haven't had anytime to work on them! Which sucks because I have to finish the first quarter of both of them by JUNE 15th! Ahhhh!
I hope that I can get it done on time. I just have to stick to it and make sure that I do at least one assignment for each of them a weekend. Hopefully I can get health done. That is the one that I am most worried about. I have only done a few assignments, so I have a lot more to go. Computer Tech I'm not worried about though, I have like three assignments left until I take the proctored test. I am just waiting for my sister to finish so that we can take it together.

Well, now that I've said that, I've sadly got to do more homework and clean my house. My sister is celebrating a friends birthday tonight. Lot of stuff to do in not a lot of time. :P Well, see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment