Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wow...

I seriously cannot believe that soon, one of my sisters will be graduating high school. Now, I know that this has happened twice already, but still! My sisters are just so responsible, mature, kind, and I don't like that fact that they are growing up! :P I just want us to go back to when we were little and the only worries we had was if we won the Melee match of Super Smash Bros. That is what we have been doing lately; we have been playing a lot of Super Smash Bros, I guess it is because we just love the game, but it is so happy. We never really all get to see each other any more so it is really fun when we all have time to do something together. This is hard to do because they have work, school, and our schedules never really match up. It is even more difficult because both of our parents work the night shift and usually don't get home til eleven or twelve. Although this is difficult, I think that all of our relationships are growing because of it. Because we don't get to see each other often, all at the same time, we cherish it more when we do. This is something that I absolutely love, spending time with my family, even if it is just sitting around the garden for a few hours before we all have to go to bed because we have work or school in the morning. Time with my family is something that I never take for granted, because we don't have it often. I see my parents every morning, but only until one, on the weekends, and til I have to go to school. On weekdays it is usually just a hug, bye, and I love you before I walk out the door. The great thing though? My parents have Wednesdays and Thursdays off. So I get to see them when I get home on Wednesdays and Thursdays too. Family is just so important to me, I don't know what I would do without them. I have probably posted about this before, but that's okay because that is just how important they are to me. Often when we are all together they will all say how much they missed each and every one of us; but what they don't know? We missed them a lot too. My sisters don't work far away from home, two of them work in farmington, and one works at target. I wish that I could just go visit them at their work sometimes, but I can't. I don't have my drivers license yet so I can't drive to see them. It is really hard to try to see your family if you can't drive to see them. I usually just end up stuck at home every weekend, not that that is a bad thing. I usually end up getting a lot done, and I love home, it's just a little quiet and lonely sometimes, that's all. Well I know this is just a kind of random post, but oh well, I needed to get this out :) See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment